November 15, 2022

Cottage Wreath

Today I have used a couple of stamp sets from the Holiday Mini Catalog, Cottage Wreath, and Painted Pheasant, to make this card to share with you.  I have also used a couple of items from the Seasonal Sale . . . Deckled Rectangle Dies and the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder.  If you don't have either one of these items, now is the perfect time to get them while they are on sale.


To make the wreath I inked up my stamp with So Saffron ink and then took a Sponge Dauber and very lightly daubed some Calypso Coral ink on the stamp.  I breathed on it and then stamped.  I then took the twiggy part of the wreath stamp and inked it up with Soft Suede, stamped off, and then stamped that part of the wreath.  Sometimes the die can be a little tricky to get lined up just right but I found if I focus on the center of the wreath rather than the outside it was much easier.


Stamps: Cottage Wreath, Painted Pheasant
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Cottage, Brushed Metallic
Ink: So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Soft Suede
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangle Dies, Country Wreath Dies, 
Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What is that white stuff falling from the sky???  I am not sure I am ready for that!!!  I am supposed to meet Hanna in Pella this afternoon to give her some Operation Christmas Child boxes.  I guess we will see what the weather does in the next couple of hours.  If I don't go there is always crafting to do.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: