November 8, 2022

Christmas Scottie

This year I decided to try and make some treats for pets to sell at my craft show.  So far I have come up with something for dogs . . . not so much for cats!!


I did a little research on what would be the best dog treats to put in these and found some Wholesome Rewards Dog Treats.  They are supposed to be all-natural and healthy for dogs.


I am hoping these will be good sellers at the craft show; otherwise, my friends with dogs will be getting lots of treats!!


Stamps: Christmas Scottie
Cardstock: Basic black, Basic White, Red Glimmer
Designer Series Paper: Gingham Cottage
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Scottie Dog Punch, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Clear Envelopes, Tear & Tape, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was another very productive crafting day.  I finished up another project and started yet another one.  Today I am thinking that I would like to bake some cookies and get started on my swap for this weekend's Stampin' Up! On Stage Local.  I have my idea in mind but I need to at least get my cardstock cut and stamped.  I can always assemble them on the ride to Indianapolis!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: