November 9, 2022

Fond of Autumn

Today I have used the Fond of Autumn stamp set, along with the Chic dies to make this fall card to share with you.  This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


I saw a card similar to this on line but using different leaves.  Since I did not have those leaf dies I decided to try the ones in the Chic Dies pack.  I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  The copper foil and the Brushed Metallic Dots are perfect for a fall card.


Stamps: Fond of Autumn
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Copper Foil
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangle Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, 
Chic Dies, Brushed Metallic Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

A batch of chocolate chip cookies made, a batch of Chex Mix made,  more craft show projects are done, and cardstock cut, stuffed, and ready to mail for Cards in the Mail this week.  Yesterday was a very productive day.  This time change sure messes with my sleep pattern but it is amazing how much you can get done when you get up at 5:30 or 6:00.  I wonder what all today will bring!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: