November 25, 2022

Joyful Flurry

Today I have this snowy card I made at the shoebox swap when we were in Indianapolis.  My friend, Sally, provided this card for us.


This Snowflake Vellum is super pretty in person.  It totally makes a super easy card because you don't have to do anything else but put it on the cardstock with an embellishment.


Stamps:  Joyful Flurry
Cardstock: Orchid Oasis, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Snowflake Specialty Vellum
Ink: Orchid Oasis
Accessories:  Scallop Contour Dies, 3/16" Iridescent Trim,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We arrived safely in Adel, had a great meal, fun playing with the kids, and Julie, Hanna, and I got a lot of online Black Friday shopping done last night from our hotel room.  We plan on getting some breakfast and then heading home so I can be home in time to watch the Hawkeye football game.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: