November 5, 2022

Charming Sentiments

Today I have another card I made with my friend, Susie, to share with you.  This time she used the Charming Sentiments stamp set and the leaf from the Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack.  This was a Card in the Mail at the beginning of October and I just forgot to share it.


To give the leaf a little different look it was run through the Stamp, Cut, & Emboss Machine, or Rosy as I like to call her, using the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder.  And the bow is made with one strand of twine from the Silver Threaded Twine.


Stamps: Charming Sentiments
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Celebrate Everything
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack, 
Silver Threaded Twine, Mini Glue Dots
Stampin' Dimensionals

I know we need the rain but I sure wish it would stop for today.  I need to go get my Covid Booster this morning and then a friend and I are going to check out a Christmas Barn and see what kind of cool decorations they might have.  It sure would be easier without the rain.  I am also glad that today is not a home football game because games and tailgating are not nearly as much fun in the rain.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: