November 29, 2022

Season of Chic

Today I have used the Season of Chic stamp set from the Annual Idea Book and Catalog along with the coordinating dies, Chic Dies, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday.


Believe it or not the different colored snowflakes on this card are made with only one color of ink.  I stamped full strength and then stamped two more times before reinking my stamp.  It truly does look like three colors of ink in person.  I thought this would be a great winter thank you card for all of those Christmas and holiday gifts. 


Stamps: Season of Chic
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Texture Chic, Snowflake Specialty Vellum
Ink: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen
Accessories:  Scalloped Contour Dies, Chic Dies, Simply Elegant Trim, 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After an early morning hair appointment, the rest of the day is totally free!!  I may try to put up some Christmas decorations, or I may just try to get things cleaned up from my flurry of stamping activity the last few weeks and then just take it easy the rest of the day.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: