November 3, 2022

Friends Are Like Seashells

Since my one and only craft show this year is coming up right before Thanksgiving, I thought I would share some of the things I have been making for it.

Last year I found some of these seashell lip balms at one of my favorite "cheap" stores!!  They coordinated perfectly with the Friends are Like Seashell stamp set.  Last year I could only find four of them.


This year on one of our stamping retreat weekends I found a whole lot of them in a variety of colors.  I was only going to get a few of them but my friend said she thought I should get all of them I could find, so I did.


I surely hope they are as popular this year as they were last year because I have quite a collection!!  I am thinking they would make great stocking stuffers or Secret Santa gifts!!


Stamps: Friends Are Like Seashells
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape. Crumb Cake, Polished Pink, Smoky Slate, 
Shaded Spruce, Mango Melody, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Whatever I could find in my scrap drawer that coordinated with the colors
Ink: Early Espresso, Mango melody, Shaded Spruce
Accessories:  Seaside Shells Dies, Layering Circles Dies,
 Label me Lovely Punch, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the one day this week where there is nothing pressing on the agenda.  I am hoping to finish up one craft show project and get started on another that I have in mind.  I bought a thick heave lapboard a while back and it sure does make crafting in the my recliner a whole lot easier!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: