November 17, 2022

Santa's Delivery 

Today I have used the Christmas stamp set, Santa's Delivery, along with the Santa from a recent Paper Pumpkin kit to create this treat holder to share with you.  


I got several of these decorated Peekaboo Treat bags as swaps at the event in Indianapolis last weekend and decided to whip some of them up for the craft show this weekend.  I made all of these in an hour or so yesterday morning.  It is always tricky trying to figure out how many to make of something for a show . . . you want to have enough, but you don't want scads left over.  I hope I have guessed correctly!!


I added some Wink of Stella on his beard and mustache and Santa really sparkles now!!  What do you think  . . . will I have most of these left over??


Stamps: Santa's Delivery, October Paper Pumpkin
Cardstock: Poppy Parade Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Santa Express
Ink: Memento Black, Poppy Parade
Stampin' Blends:  Poppy Parade Combo Pack, Petal Pink Combo pack, 
Light Combo pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Banners Pick a Punch, Peekaboo Treat Bags, 
Wink of Stella Glitter Brush

The tables are loaded and everything else is sitting by the back door waiting for me to try and fit it all in the vehicle.  It will be a bit of a Jenga trick as this will be the first time trying to load everything into the Rav4.  I knew exactly how to fit it all in the trunk of my car, but this will be a new learning curve.  You would think that it has more room but it certainly is configured differently!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: