November 21, 2022

Framed Florets

Today I have used the early release stamp set, Framed Florets, and the coordinating Framed Florets Dies, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that everyone got to make last Monday night at Make-It-Monday.

.  

There is a LOT of die-cutting on this card but I do love the way it turned out.  I die-cut the center out of the Petal Pink embossed piece of cardstock and then inlaid the Calypso Coral die-cut into the recessed area.  The Old Olive that shows through is from the first layer next to the card base.  A lot of layers and die-cutting but cool none-the-less!!


Stamps: Framed Florets
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink Very Vanilla
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Calypso Coral Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack, 
Accessories:  Framed Florets Dies, Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, 
Wink of Stella, Iridescent Rhinestones, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was sort of a day of rest . . . kind of.  John and I got the car unloaded and then I worked on getting card packets ready to take to Hanna on Thursday.  She has used them as gifts for her co-workers the last couple of years.  Works great for both of us . . . she gets gifts to give and I get to clean out my card stash and spread my love of cardmaking!!  A win-win for both of us!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: