November 7, 2022

Mug Cake Gift Box

Today's craft show project is a Mug Cake Gift Box using various designer series paper and cardstock.


This gift box is sized to fit a Betty Crocker Mug Treat with the frosting packet. 


You could easily tuck a gift card inside this box! 


These would make a great teacher or Secret Santa gift!



And here's how the box opens.  I've added a Velcro closure to it, but you could also use a magnet.







Yesterday was a super productive day!!  I made 20 of these Mug Cake Gift boxes, another craft show project that I will share tomorrow, and got most of the cardstock cut for this week's Cards in the Mail.  I can only hope I will be as productive today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: