November 28, 2022

Charming Sentiments

Today I have used the stamp set, Charming Sentiments, to make this card to share with you.    I often say to myself "everything will be okay" when feeling concerned about things so I thought a card was in order.


I found this card on Pinterest and could not trace it back to the original poster.  I loved the combination of colors and they were not ones I would typically put together . . . Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, and Blushing Bride, but they do work for this card.  


Stamps: Charming Sentiments
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Blushing Bride, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Pretty Prints
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, Natural Prints Dies, 
Heart Punch Pack, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack,  
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's Disney on Ice was absolutely fantastic.  All of the kids (and adults, too) thoroughly enjoyed it.  The small voices saying "This is amazing" over and over was like music to my ears!!




Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: