November 11, 2022

Framed Florets

Today I have used the early release product, Framed Florets, to share this Cards in the Mail card with you.


I totally forget about this Twigs and Sprigs Embossing Folder because it is with my dies instead of my embossing Folders.  It is part of a set that has dies that coordinate with it, which is why it is with my dies.  It is pretty cool and perfect for this time of year and a Cards in the Mail card.  Add a sentiment and a little embellishment and it is done!!


Stamps: Framed Florets
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, OId Olive, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Twigs & Sprigs Embossing Folder, 
Old Olive & Sahara Sand Twill Ribbon Combo, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Well . . . yesterday did not go at all as planned.  But my time management skills got a good workout.  Mid-morning I was eating a soft bagel and a chunk of a tooth came out.  I spent five hours in the dentist's office as they were working me in on an emergency basis.  I did not want to take off for Indianapolis today if it was infected or anything like that.  So I took my swaps along with me and spent the time while I was waiting very productively!!  A crafter can craft anywhere!!


Luckily, there is no sign of infection and the remaining tooth is stable . . . I just need to get a crown on it which is scheduled for December.  So when I got home I finished up what I needed to do and went to bed to finish packing this morning.  Everything is now sitting by the door waiting to be loaded into the car as soon as I finish this post.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: