November 16, 2022

Hello Harvest

Today I have used the stamp set Hello Harvest and the coordinating designer series paper, Rustic Harvest to create this card to share with you.


This card is really easier than it looks. I simply cut 5" X 2" pieces of designer series paper and then cut them diagonally.  I started in the upper left-hand corner by placing the Crushed Curry piece and then simply worked my way around the card being sure that my triangle points always met in the middle of the left-hand side.  It looks like a hot mess there but the leaf covers it up nicely!!


Stamps: Hello Harvest
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Rustic Harvest
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Leaf Label & Amber Gem Combo Pack, Champagne Rhinestones, 
Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


I successfully made it to Pella and home yesterday afternoon without any weather troubles.  Met up with Hanna, stopped at one of my favorite shoe stores in Pella, stopped at the bakery to get cookies for the kids and Dutch Letters for the adults, and then headed home.  I crafted the rest of the evening getting several more projects ready for this weekend.  The same is going to be true of today . . . finishing up some projects and maybe starting to load the car.  We will have to see what the weather brings as far as loading the car!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: