November 10. 2022

Framed Florets

Today I have used the early release stamp set, Framed Florets, and the limited-time products, Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper and the Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls to make this card to share with you.


This is a funky fold called a book binding fold.  The card opens part way . . . where there is green designer series paper is the binding part of the card.  Just something a little different for a change.


Stamps: Framed Florets
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fitting Florets
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Potted Succulents Dies, Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was another very productive day.  I have all my cardstock cut, both for Monday's Make-It-Monday and for my swaps.  Some people call it procrastination but I am calling it good time management . . . I am putting my swaps together in the car on the way to Indianapolis tomorrow.  I have a few things to finish up for classes and then today I hope to be able to work on more craft show projects!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: