November 24, 2022

Soft Seedlings

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today I have used the Soft Seedlings stamp set to make this card to share with you.  This is a card that I made with my friend, Susie, at an event she planned a while back.


This card uses the baby wipe technique.  Each card comes out looking somewhat different.  Once you get your baby wipe inked with your choice of re-inkers you use it like a stamp pad.  You can use the same baby wipe to get many images until it becomes muddy looking.  Then you know it is time to make a new "ink pad".


Stamps: Soft Seedlings
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Basic White, Vellum 
Ink: Cajun Craze
Ink Refills, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, Leaf Label & Gems Combo Pack, 
Silver Threaded Twine, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are headed out the door for Adel to spend Thanksgiving with the kids.   I hope each and every one of you has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: