November 4, 2022

Hello Harvest

Today I have used the stamp set, Hello Harvest, and the coordinating dies, Rustic Pumpkins, to make this card to share with you.  This is a card I made last weekend when I went to an event that my friend, Susie, held.  She always has such great cards!!


I had not used this specialty designer series paper before and let me tell you neither this photo nor the catalog does it any justice at all.  It is gorgeous in person!!  I will definitely be ordering more of this!!!



Stamps: Hello Harvest
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Pale Papaya, Soft Suede, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Metallic Shimmer 6" X 6" Specialty
Ink: Cajun Craze
Accessories:  Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder, 
Pale Payaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon, 
Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequins, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today got off to a very early start . . . I had an appointment in Iowa City at 7:00 A.M. to get the tires rotated on my vehicle.  After I got home I started cutting cardstock and forgot all about posting.  The rest of today will be filled with cardstock cutting, craft show projects, and maybe a little reading.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: