November 22, 2022

Santa's Delivery

Today I have a 3D treat holder that I made a while back sith some projects I got from the Stampin' Sisters


There is a LOT of coloring and die cutting on this project, but it turned out so cute!  I sure wouldn't want to make a ton of them though!!  You can fill them with little candies or treats.  Mine have candy kisses in them although you can not see them.


Stamps: Santa's Delivery
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Real red Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack, Basic Black Combo Pack, 
Smoky Slate Combo Pack, Pumpkin Pie Combo Pack, 
Skintone Light Combo Pack
Accessories: Santa's Train Dies, Wink of Stella, Festive Pearls, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

All craft show stuff has been inventoried and put away for the year, I think.  Next year I definitely need to make less of each item!!  But then what if it was a good seller and I sold out!!  Oh the problems of a crafter!!  LOL
  
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: