November 27, 2022

Handmade Wishes

Today I have used the stamp set, Handmade Wishes, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that I made at an event that my friend, Susie, hosted at the end of October.

 

This Metallic Shimmer Paper is one you really have to see in person to see how beautiful it really is.  Photos just do not do it justice.  It is also the type of paper where a little goes a long way!  I don't think you would want to use a whole quarter of a sheet on a card as that might be a little overwhelming.  The Metallic Shimmer Ribbon and the sequins only accent the sparkliness of the paper.


Stamps: Handmade Wishes
Cardstock: Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Metallic Shimmer
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Handmade Tag Punch, 
Adhesive-Backed Sequins, 1/2" Metallic Mesh Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to head back to Des Moines.  We are taking the kids to Disney on Ice at Wells Fargo Arena.  The show is based on their favorite Disney Movie, Encanto, which takes place in Colombia.  I remember going to Disney on Ice when I was about their age with my mom, dad, and grandma!  This may become a new tradition!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: