November 14, 2022

Framed Florets

Today I have used the early release product, Framed Florets, to make this card to share with you.  It is one of the cards that was in last week's Cards in the Mail packets.


I embossed the leaves with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder and then added a little darker color with the Blending Brushes and Early Espresso Ink.  I had a lot of leaves left from my combo packs but no gems so I decided to use the Champagne Rhinestones.  They don't show up quite as well as the gems but they work.


Stamps: Framed Florets
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Pale Papaya, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Timber 3D Embossing Folder, 
Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Leaf label & Amber Gem Combo Pack, 
Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Blending Brushes, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

A safe and fun trip to Indianapolis is in the books.  Good company, fun stamping, and safe travels for all!!  Now I need to kick it into gear to finish getting ready for tonight's Make-It-Monday and the big show this weekend!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: