May 10, 2023

Lasting Joy

Today I have used the new stamp set, Lasting Joy to make this card to share with you.  This is one that everyone got to make on Monday night.


The White Craft Ink did not show up as well as I might have wanted.  I used a small blending brush and perhaps a sponge dauber would have worked better.  Either way, it is a pretty simple card and very easily duplicatable.


Stamps: Lasting Joy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White
Ink:  Craft White
Accessories:  Countryside Blossoms Embossing Folder, Versamark, 
Basics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool. Small Blending Brushes, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


After resting yesterday . . . although there was;t much of that . . . I am ready to go again today.  Stamping and running to Iowa City to get new lenses for my glasses are the only things on my agenda.  I do need to get outside and pull a few weeds but that may wait until tomorrow!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: