May 5, 2023

May 5, 2023

Who is ready to celebrate Cinco De Mayo???


This "Let's Celebrate" card is one that I made on the cruise back in February and one which I thought was perfect for today!!


As you can see this is a fun fold card and one I will be featuring later this month in a special "fun fold" class.


As the belly band comes off this unique fold opens from both sides to reveal another stamped image and a place for your message.  I did use the retired Layering Circles Dies for the large black circle.  That is probably one set of dies that I will keep forever!!


Stamps: Taco Fiesta
Cardstock: Tahitian Tide, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Any black and white designer series paper
Ink: Memento Black, Tahitial Tide
Stampin' Blends:   Tahitian Tide
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies, Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon,
Stampin' Dimensionals

I managed to get almost everything done yesterday that I wanted to.  I just have a couple of things to finish up before heading to Pella to meet Hanna, Jake, and the kids and spend two days at the Tulip Festival.  It has been a while since I have been to the Tulip Festival.  We are spending the night after watching the Lighted Parade tonight and then going back tomorrow.  I asked Hanna if the kids knew what we were doing this weekend and she said they only knew it involved Gigi and swimming.  What could be better!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: