May 26, 2023

Gone Fishing

Today I am sharing another one of the cards we made at the Demo Day in Wisconsin.  We used the stamp set, Gone Fishing, along with the coordinating Gone Fishing Dies. 


This is a fun fold card with the center flap opening to the right and the flap with the designer series paper opening to the left.  I knew I had to have this set right away when I saw it since John used to spend a lot of time fishing!!


Stamps: Gone Fishing
Cardstock: Wild Wheat, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Let's Go Fishing
Ink: Pecan Pie, Wild Wheat, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Gone Fishing Dies, Twisted Rope Embossing Folder, Ombre Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Errand running is on the agenda for today!!  I want to take some flowers to the cemetery for Mom and Dad and pick up some things we need while I am in town.  I may take advantage of the great weather this afternoon and sit outside and read!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: