May 23, 2023

Sweetest Cherries

Today I have used the stamp set, Sweetest Cherries, and the coordinating punch, Cherry Builder Punch, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards everyone got to make that stamped last night.


Like I always tell my stampers . . . there are no mistakes in stamping, only chances for embellishment . . . notice the leaf at the bottom of the card rather than on the cherry . . . that is because when I was adhering the card together I got a smudge of red ink right there, so I decided to cover it with a leaf.  Perfect solution . . . and I didn't have to start all over!!

Stamps: Sweetest Cherries
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Granny Apple Green, Real Red, 
Early Espresso, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red
Accessories:  Cherry Builder Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Another day with little on the agenda!!  Some stamping, some reading, some baseball, and some relaxing!!  Days don't get much better than this!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: