May 1, 2023

Cheerful Daisies

Today I am using a new stamp, a new die set, embellishments, and new colors to make this card to share with you.


I was pleasantly surprised when I opened up the Cheerful Daisies Dies and found out that these three daises are actually just one die.  I had seen quite a few cards made with these daisies and assumed that I would have to cut each one separately.  You can check out all of the new In-Colors for 2023-2025 in the Designer Series Paper I have used on this card.  This is one of this week's Cards in the Mail.


Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Cardstock: Boho Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: 2023-2025 In Color
Ink: Pebbled Path
Accessories:  Cheerful Daisies Dies, 2023-2025 In Color Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be a nice day but I am sure tired of all of the wind.  I think I will wait till later this afternoon to run my errands in the hope that the wind has died down by then.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: