April 30, 2023

In Color Bookmarks

Are you ready for a glimpse of the five new In-Colors that are in the 2023-2024 Annual Idea Book and Catalog?


Introducing . . . . Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, Boho Blue, Moody Mauve, and Pebbled Path.  Which of these do you thing will become your favorite??


I made several of these to include with the new catalogs.  If you have not received your new catalog yet, message me and I will be sure you get one!!



Cardstock: Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, Moody Mauve. 
Boho Blue, Pebbled Path, Basic White
Ink: Copper Clay, Wild Wheat, Moody Mauve. 
Boho Blue, Pebbled Path, 
Accessories:  Petal Park Builder Punch, 
2023-2025 In Color Dots

I had a great day stamping with friends yesterday.  It was good to see all of them and catch up!!  I came home and sat down to finally watch a Cubs game on TV and promptly fell asleep so I missed the whole game!!  Oh well . . . I must have needed the sleep.  Today's agenda includes some stamping and attending the first of a few graduation parties this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: