April 29, 2023

April Paper Pumpkin

I had some time yesterday afternoon so decided to stamp up this month's Paper Pumpkin cards and I am certainly glad that I did.


The cards have shimmery accents printed on the layers that are so pretty!


The April Paper Pumpkin Kit contained everything needed to create the cards including the exclusive All The Little Things photopolymer stamp set, a Shaded Spruce ink spot, and adhesives!


The fancy sentiment layering on this card is pretty cool and I love the message it conveys.


The flowers on this card are so pretty!!


The shimmery flowers and the embellishments are so pretty.


This pretty kit was called All The Little Things and it created 9 cards with coordinating envelopes!  What a deal!!




As soon as I am done posting this I am going to get ready to go spend the day stamping with friends.  It has been a while since we have spent the day stamping so am looking forward to seeing everyone and catching up!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: