April 19, 2023

Charming Sentiments

Today I have used the stamp set, Charming Sentiments, along with the coordinating die set, Sentiment Silhouettes, to make this card to share with you.


There is a lot of designer series paper on this card but I love the way they all work together.  And Mango Melody is a color I wished I had used more of when it was a current color . . .  but alas . . . it will be going away at the end of the month.  You had best get some while you can!!


Stamps:  Charming Sentiments
Cardstock: Mango Melody (retiring), Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Regency Park (retiring)
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, Solid Faceted Gems (retiring), 
Stampin' Dimensionals
I am making great progress in getting my stamp room changed over from the 2022-2023  catalog to the 2023-2024 catalog.  Yesterday I got all of the ink pads, markers, and Stampin' Blends labeled and organized on my shelves.  Today I am hoping to tackle the cardstock and designer series papers and maybe start on the stamps and dies.  We shall see how far I get!!
 
Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

You've really been working hard. I got my patio straightened out. See you Monday.