April 3, 2023

Irresistible Blooms

Today I have used the On-Line Exclusive, Irresistible Blooms, and the coordinating designer series paper, Hello, Irresistible, to make this card to share with you.


Although they are unavailable at the moment, the Basics 3D Embossing Folders are surely ones you will want to add to your stash.  I have used the Cross Hatch Pattern here, but there are also a Dot Pattern and a Flower Pattern that are equally as cool.  A keeper for sure.


Stamps: Irresistible Blooms
Cardstock: Soft Sea Foam, Evening Evergreen (Retiring), Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hello, Irresistible
Ink: Evening Evergreen (Retiring)
Accessories: Basics 3D Embossing Folders, 
Rectangular Postage Stamp Punch (Retiring), Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . .the end of the game yesterday did not turn out as well as it could have but I will say, I am always proud to be a Hawkeye!!  

I guess now I turn my attention to whatever baseball game happens to be on!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: