April 28, 2023

Nature's Prints

Today I have used the Nature's Prints stamp set and dies along with the coordinating designer series paper, Sun Prints to make this card to share with you.  The Nature's Prints stamps and dies will be in the new catalog but the designer series paper will be retiring on Monday.


I started out by cutting the designer series paper and then cutting it into three pieces so that they would like one big piece of paper, but then when I was carrying them all into the living room to stuff them into envelopes for Monday night I promptly dropped them all over.  rather than sort them all out again I decided to just use three random pieces and I think I really kind of like it that way.


Stamps: Nature's Print
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Sun Prints (Retiring)
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Nature's Prints Dies, Simply Elegant Trim, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Oh, Happy Day!!  After seven dental visits over the course of six months, I can finally say that my crown is done and that side of my mouth feels normal again!!!  I didn't get home till mid-afternoon so I spent the rest of the day getting caught up on my card sending and some bookwork.  I hope to finish the book work today and spend a little time in my stamping room this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: