April 1, 2023

He's the Man Designer Series Paper

Today I have a card for you that has absolutely no stamping on it!!  It is all just designer series paper . . . He's the Man Designer Series Paper to be specific!!


In The He's the Man Designer Series paper package there are two of the sheets that are die-cuts.  Some are sentiments like the one above, some are images, and some are just shapes.  It certainly does make cardmaking easy as pie!!


Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Bassci White
Designer Series Paper: He's the Man
Accessories:  Brushed metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, 


Wow . . . yesterday was quite a day!!!  The severe weather in my area was quite severe, but luckily we had no damage!!  The biggest casualty for me was no TV so I did not think I would be able to watch the Hawkeye basketball game.  Luckily I found I could watch on my laptop.  I sure would have hated to miss that game!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: