April 22, 2023

Good Feelings

Bermuda Bay has always been one of my favorite colors so I had to use it one last time before it totally retires at the end of the month.  Most Bermuda Bay supplies have already sold out, so many other people must like it as well.


This is another go-to layout that I have used for almost 20 years.  In fact, I think the first card I ever made on my own used this layout. It is timeless.  Do you have a favorite go-to layout that you like to use?


Stamps: Good Feelings
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay (RETIRING--SOLD OUT), Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Brights 6" X 6"   (RETIRING--SOLD OUT)
Ink: Bermuda Bay (RETIRING--SOLD OUT)
Accessories:  Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Decorative  Circle Punch, 
2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine Pack, Glossy Dots Assortment, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What is that white stuff falling from the sky??  It is almost the end of April for crying out loud!!  That just means I will have to wear a jacket on my outing with my friend, Luetta, as we run errands and find lunch somewhere!!  Come on Spring!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: