April 27, 2023

Petal Park

Today I have used my favorite color combination, purple and green, as well as the stamp set and punch, Petal Park, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards that everyone made on Monday night.


I stamped the flowers using full-strength Gorgeous Grape and then just stamped a second set so they would be a little bit lighter.  I love the way they turned out.  This is the first time I have used this stamp set without using the outlines of the flowers.  I think I like them better this way!


Stamps: Petal Park, Sentimental Park
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Basic White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Garden Green
Accessories:  Petal Park Builder punch, Pastel Pearls (SOLD OUT),
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today brings yet another dental appointment to try and get my crown finally delivered.  This has been an extremely lengthy process for a simple crown.  I hope today I can finally say it is done.  I intend to be home in enough time to be able to stamp some this afternoon . . . or at least listen to the ballgame.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: