April 7, 2023

Easter Bunny

Today I have used the stamp set, Easter Bunny, and the coordinating Easter Bunny Punch to make this card to share with you.


I have made this into an Easter card but it could easily become a baby card depending on the designer series paper that you use.  This polka dot paper would make an awesome baby girl card with a baby sentiment.  I usually use some kind of bling on my cards but decided that I wanted to keep this one plain and simple!!


Stamps: Easter Bunny
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers &n More (Retiring)
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Easter Bunny Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

What a beautiful day it looks to be outside . . . and what makes it even more beautiful is that there are no appointments today of any size shape or form!!  I think I am just going to enjoy that!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: