April 10, 2023

Stacked Stone

Today. I have used some retiring products, Stacked Stone stamp set and Soft Suede cardstock and ink, to make this card to share with you.


This is a pretty straightforward, simple stamping card!  I did stamp off on the splatters when stamping with the Crumb Cake ink.  And I had just reinked my Soft Suede ink pad so it looks a little darker than it might typically.  If this is your favorite brown color, you might want to stock up on it before it disappears!!


Stamps: Stacked Stone (Retired..no longer available), Biggest Wish, 
Perched in a Tree
Cardstock: Soft Suede (retiring), Balmy Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede (retiring), Balmy Blue, Crumb cake
Accessories:  NONE!!!

What a beautiful week ahead!!  I am so looking forward to sandals and crop pants again!  it might be a little chilly today for them but I am going for it!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: