April 12, 2023

Naturally Gilded Designer Series Paper

Today I am using the Online Exclusive Product, Naturally Gilded Designer Series Paper, to make this card to share with you.


This card was so fun to make and was so easy when broken down into small steps.  I started by making my own mask using the Brilliant Wings Dies.  I laid this over the Naturally Gilded Designer Series Paper, positioning the butterflies where I wanted them.  I used the Small Blending Brushes to start by brushing some Early Espresso down the center of each butterfly and around the edges of some of the wings.  I then took some Daffodil Delight ink and added it to other spots on the butterflies.  I finished brushing the butterflies by using  Soft Suede ink.  I  thought there was a pretty stark contrast between the designer series paper and the black cardstock so I took the larger Blending Brush and brushed some Basic Gray on the edges of the paper.  Lastly, I took a slightly damp paper towel and rubbed it all over the Designer Series Paper to remove any ink that was laying on the embossed images.  It really made the gold flowers pop!!


Cardstock: Soft Suede (Retiring), Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Naturally Gulded, Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper (Retiring)
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Suede (Retiring), Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Brilliant Wings (Retiring), 
Blending Brushes, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an appointment to have my vehicle serviced and pick up a few items in Iowa City.  When I get home I am hoping stamping and organizing are on my agenda for this afternoon.  Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: