April 17, 2023

Limited Edition

Today I am using a soon-to-retire stamp set, Limited Edition, to make this card to share with you.  Unfortunately, this stamp set is now sold out.


This is a fun combination of pastel colors that really makes me think of spring!  And the sentiment goes along with my thinking that "A handmade card is just a hug with a fold in the middle!"


Stamps: Limited Edition (no longer available)
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, 
Balmy Blue, Pool Party, Basic White
Ink: Highland Heather
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes, Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folders, 
Glossy Dots Assortment, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The weekend was a huge success and I even had energy when I got home around noon to cut cardstock and get everything ready to go for this week's Cards in the Mail.  Today I need to finish my book for Zoom Family Book Club tonight.  It is a great book, I just have been busy with other things lately so hopefully I can get it finished.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: