April 21, 2023

Cottage Rose

Today I am using the retiring and now sold-out stamp set, Cottage Rose to make this card to share with you.


Once again this is a layout I use frequently but it looks totally different depending on the size and shape of the four accent pieces as well as the design and color of the card.  A perfect layout to add to your idea book to use when you are struggling with an idea.


Stamps: Cottage Rose (RETIRING--SOLD OUT)
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Mint Macaron, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Country Gingham (Retiring)
Ink: Mint Macaron (RETIRING--SOLD OUT))
Accessories:  Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Rectangular Poatage Stamp Punch (retiring) 
Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

After an early morning appointment yesterday I came home and got started right away sorting in my stamp room and totally forgot about making a post, so today I thought I would do it before I got started in my room.  I am just about done pulling retired stuff from the shelves and let me tell you I have QUITE a pile for my garage sale!!  Since I am getting this done earlier this year the garage sale will be earlier as well . . . .in June sometime.  I am hoping it will not be as HOT then!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: