April 26, 2023

Best Day

Today I am using the retiring stamp set, Best Day, to make this card to share with you.  I am sure sad to see this stamp set retire at the end of the month.


The Layering Circles Dies are another product I will be sad to see leave, although they have been around for a very long time!!  I do love being able to put a scalloped circle behind the main sentiment piece. But I am sure they will come out with something new that I will love equally as well.


Stamps: Best Day (Retiring)
Cardstock: Pale Papaya  (Retiring), Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Flowers & More  (Retiring)
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Pale Papaya Combo Pack (Retiring), Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Fresh Freesia Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles (Retiring), 
Pale Papaya 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon (Retiring), 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We had a great day yesterday, the two littles and I.  We went to a Dollar and a Quarter Store, Hy-Vee, had lunch and played in the Play Place at Burger King, and picked up some more baby chicks at a Tractor Supply store.  When Hanna and the bigs got home from school we headed off to the Imax Theater in Waukee for a movie and supper.  A new experience for me to be sure!!  And the food was excellent!!


It has been a long time since I have seen a movie in a movie theater . . . boy have they changed!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: