April 23, 2023

Taco Fiesta

Today I am sharing a card made with the Taco Fiesta stamp set.  I think this is one of the cards that we made on the cruise back in February.


There is quite a bit of coloring on this card but I do think it turned out really cute!!!  This stamp set was not even on my radar until I made a few cards with it at various events.  It is one of the January-June 2023 Mini Catalog stamp sets that is carrying over to the Annual 2023-2024 Idea Book and Catalog.


As you can see this is a fun fold card, opening at both the top and the bottom.  I love the face and mustache on the taco man!!


Stamps: Taco Fiesta
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Poppy Parade Combo Pack, Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Parakeet Party Combo Pack
Accessories: Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

A late post today . . . I got busy cutting cardstock for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night and kind of forgot about posting!!  But at least everything is all ready to go for tomorrow night . . . now I can just sit and listen to the ball game and relax!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: