April 14, 2023

Something Fancy

Today I have again used the Two Tone Floral Dies and the Something Fancy stamp set to make this card to share with you.


If you think this card looks familiar or like the one I shared yesterday you would be right.  This is the reverse image of the piece I brushed with color yesterday.  A twofer!  Super simple way to get two cards very easily!


Here are the two cards side by side . . . very similar but yet quite different.  Which one is your favorite?


Stamps: Something Fancy
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White
Ink: Old Olive, Polished Pink (retiring), Mango Melody (retiring), Fresh Freesia
Accessories:  Something Fancy Dies, Two Tone Floral Dies, 
Blending Brushes, Parakeet Party 1/8" Metallic Ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals




Wow . . . .I feel like yesterday I got caught up on everything that had to be done and actually am swimming now . . . not just keeping my head above water!!  A good feeling to be sure.

Today I am headed to Adel to stay with the kids tonight while Jake and Hanna are gone overnight.  I think we are planning on walking to the ice cream shop after dinner and having a slumber party on the toy room floor.  I am sure this Gigi will sleep well tonight!  I just hope I hear them if they need anything in the night.  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: