April 6, 2023

Irresistible Blooms

Today I have used the On-Line Exclusive products, Irresistible Blooms stamp set, and the coordinating paper Hello Irresistible to make this card to share with you.  I have also used the On Live Exclusive 3d Embossing Folders on this card . . . the Cross Hatch pattern.



You might think at first glance that the flowers on the Designer Series Paper have been stamped and embossed but that is actually just a strip of the paper.  I then took some of the scraps, cut the sentiment piece, and embossed the word "hello'".  Add a few of the coordinating Iridescent Pastel Gems and you are done.

 

Stamps: Irresistible Blooms 
Cardstock: Basic White, Thick, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hello Irresistible
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Basics 3D Embossing Folders, 
Versamark, Basics Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Iridescent Pastel Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

After another procedure and another couple of days under the weather I hope things are back to normal for some time!!  If I had my choice I would much rather be the caretaker, than the one who needs taken care of!!  LOL. 

I do have yet another dentist appointment this afternoon, but at least it shouldn't lay me down and out!!  At least that is what I am hoping!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: