May 24, 2023

Beside Me

I wanted to share a card I made using the Beside Me stamp set. It's the same one that everyone created during Make-It-Monday last night.



This card has a lot of coloring, but I love how it turned out. It's perfect for Father's Day. Additionally, on Monday night, I shared some birthday sentiments that people could use if they wanted to.

 

Stamps: Beside Me
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Zoo Crew
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Balmy Blue Combo Pack, Lost Lagoon Combo Pack, 
Real Red Combo Pack, Night of Navy Combo Pack, Gray Granite Combo Pack, 
Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Basic Black Combo Pack, Light Natural Combo Pack,
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangles Dies, Metal 3D Embossing Folder,
Neutrals Adhesive Backed gems,
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am for a doctor's appointment to see if they can figure out why I haven't been able to hear out of my right ear for the last two weeks.  I am sure they will tell me it is a virus and there is nothing they can do, but it sure is annoying.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: