May 4, 2023

Cheerful Daisies

Today I have again used the Cheerful Daisies stamp and die set, along with a new In Color and a returning favorite color to make this card to share with you.


Together the five new In Colors don't really speak to me but if you put them with some of the other core colors they are awesome.  Copper Clay is certainly one of those colors!!  Paired with Pretty Peacock or any of the other blue tones it is great!!


Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Copper Clay, Pretty Peacock, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh As a Daisy
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Accessories:  Cheerful Daisies Dies, Copper Clay 3/8" Textured Ribbon, 
Essentials Baker's twine Pack,
Stampin' Dimensionals

After a fun salon appointment and delivering a stamp order, I am home to stamp and watch the Cubs this afternoon.  I am hoping to get the rest of my organizational stuff done this afternoon and also cut a little bit of cardstock for Cards in the Mail and also Make-It-Monday.  I have a fun weekend planned and want to get as much done today as I can.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: