May 13, 2023

Cheerful Daisies

Today I am sharing some more new products with you and a card that I made at Susie's event back in April.  The Cheerful Daisies stamp set and dies and the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper make an awesome combination.


I wasn't too sure about the Wild Wheat color but here it looks almost gold so I guess it is okay.  I am hoping it will grow on me the more I use it . . . otherwise it may sit on my shelf forever!!


Stamps: Cheerful Daisies
Cardstock: Garden Green, Wild Wheat, Lemon Lolly, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh As a Daisy
Ink: Wild Wheat
Accessories:  Cheerful Daisies Dies, 2023-2035 In Color Dors, 
Wild Wheat 3/8" Textured Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

We made it to Fort Atkinson for our weekend stamping adventure, had a great supper, and came back to our Airbnb and crafted for a while.  As usual, I went to bed pretty early and my friend stayed up and stamped the night away.  As soon as I am done posting this we are off to a day of stamping.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: