May 8, 2023

Lasting Joy

Today I have used a new stamp set, Lasting Joy, along with new dies, Countryside Corners, and a new designer series paper, Countryside Inn, to make this card to share with you.  This is one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.



I am sure that the Countryside Corners Dies will see a lot of love this year!!  I love the nested layered look that they provide.  I originally had only two Matte Dots on this card . . . on the two flowers, but as often happens when I am stamping . . . I noticed some smudges by the sentiment so used a few more to cover them up.  Like I always say . . . there are no mistakes in stamping. . . only chances for embellishment.



This is a fun fold card, opening as shown .  It does reduce the space you have for writing but sometimes that is just okay!!


Stamps:  Lasting Joy
Cardstock: Boho Blue, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Countryside Inn
Ink: Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Countryside Corners Dies, Classic Matte Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is cut, stuffed, gathered, and sitting by the back door waiting to be loaded into the vehicle for Make-It-Monday tonight.  I think I am going to try and get a few more organizational things done for the new Annual Idea Book and Catalog done before leaving for Kalona!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: