May 31, 2023

Layering Leaves

Today I have used one of the awesome sentiments from the stamp set, Layering Leaves, to make this card to share with you.


I've used the All That Dies before, but not this specific one. I'll need to remember it since it's the ideal size for larger font sentiments! Some dry embossing for texture and some embellishments and my card is done!!


Stamps: Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Countryside Inn
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  All That Dies, Fern 3D Embossing Folder, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today, John and I both have appointments in Iowa City. His is scheduled for the morning, and mine is in the late afternoon, which means two separate trips. However, I plan on using the time in between to work on some crafting projects.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: