May 22, 2023

Circle Sayings

Today I have used the stamp set, Circle Sayings, to make this card to share with you.  This is the card I took as a swap card to the demo event in Wisconsin a couple of weeks ago.


I think this has become my go-to layout . . . varied of course, but go to, none-the-less.  The Wink of Stella on the frosting of the cupcake definitely adds to the card.  I love having the large circle punch for an easy layering piece.


Stamps: Circle Sayings
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Azure Afternoon, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Bright & Beautiful
Ink: Memento Black, Azure Afternoon
Stampin' Blends:  Azure Afternoon Combo Pack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
2 3/8" Circle Punch, Tinsel Gems Four-Pack, Wink of Stella, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready and sitting by the back door waiting to be loaded into the vehicle for tonight's Make-it-Monday.  Yesterday was a very productive day and I hope today will be the same.  I have some new product that still needs to be organized and put away so hope to get that done before Stamp Night tonight.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: