May 11, 2023

Little Monkey

Today I have used the stamp set, Little Monkey, along with the coordinating, Little Monkey Builder Punch, to make this card to share with you.  This is a card I made with Susie a couple of weeks ago . . . I just changed out the designer series paper and the sentiment piece so they were using current products.



This little guy is super cute and very easy to make with the builder punch.  I can see using him a lot to make cards for my "littles".


Stamps: Little Monkey
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Lemon Lolly, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Regals 6" X 6"
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive Combo Pack, Pecan Pie Combo Pack
Accessories:  Little Monkey Builder Punch, Double Oval Punch, 
Pecan Pie 1/2"Bordered Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today brings swap making, Rice Krispies bar making, and a trip to the doctor in preparation for a weekend of stamping in Wisconsin.  The doctor's trip is just to be sure I do not have anything contagious that I could spread to my stamping friends . . . although I do not think spring allergies are contagious!!  Better to be safe than sorry!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: