May 25, 2023

Layering Leaves

Today I am sharing one of the cards I made a couple of weeks ago at the stamping retreat in Wisconsin.  This is also one of the cards everyone made on Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


I'm really impressed with the Neutrals Wavy Trim, especially for layering. However, I'm not entirely sure how well it would work as a bow. The new Neutrals that were released this month are fantastic, and I'm particularly fond of Pecan Pie. It's a great alternative to Soft Suede and I can see myself using it frequently.


Stamps: Layering Leaves
Cardstock: Pecan Pie, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Inked Botanicals
Ink: Memento Black, Pecan Pie, Garden Green
Accessories:  Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Bough Punch, 
Neutrals 1/4" Wavy Trim, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . there was good news and not-as-good news yesterday at the doctor.  The good news is that the ear infection in both ears is totally gone.  The not-as-good news is that it could take six weeks for the fluid behind my eardrum to completely go away and for me to hear normally again.  I guess I will just get used to muffled sounds and go my merry way!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: