May 30, 2023

Beautiful Balloons

I created a card using the Beautiful Balloons stamp set and matching dies. I wanted to share it with you.




Designing masculine cards is not as simple for me as creating floral ones, but I believe this card meets the criteria. The deep, rich hues of the Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper certainly help! And who doesn't love stars?

 

Stamps: Beautiful Balloons
Cardstock: Copper Clay, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Earthen Elegance
Ink: Copper Clay
Accessories:  Beautiful Balloons Dies, Twisted Rope 3D Embossing Folder, 
2023-2025 In Color Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

The last few days have been filled with fun, laughter, little voices, and good times.  Sunday afternoon Hanna, Shayra, and I had a fun salon appointment, ran some errands, and then went back to get Jake and the boys to head off to supper and our evening trip to the zoo.  When we first got there we thought "It's neat but nothing spectacular" but when it got dark with all the twinkling lights it was really cool.  Everyone but Jake and I fell asleep on the way home so it was easy to get the kids to bed and we were not far behind.  Yesterday we did some more shopping and I headed home last afternoon.  Today is a day of REST! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: